imat-uve joins the “International Symposium on Vehicle Emissions and Interior Air Quality 2017” with a technical presentation
On 7 and 8 November 2017, renowned experts will meet at the "International symposium on vehicle emissions and interior air quality" in Darmstadt/Germany for professional exchange. On two days, international speakers will report on current and upcoming issues for car makers and suppliers in the field of indoor emissions.
In addition to the impact of China's VIAQ legislation, independent evaluations of various analytical methods are presented and discussed during the two conference days. The symposium participants will gain a comprehensive insight into the central aspects of the automotive industry in the area of vehicle emissions and pollutants in the vehicle interior by means of further topics such as evaporative emissions, exhaust gases in the vehicle interior and high-throughput analysis of volatile organic compounds (VOC) and aldehydes.
With Dr. Hans Peter Schlegelmilch and Dr. Michael Holzwarth the sponsor imat-uve introduces two experts who will report on emission and odor test methods and will present current R & D projects.
- Prof. Yunshan Ge, Beijing Institute of Technology
- Mark Polster, Ford Motor Company
- Dr. Mark Dearth, Ford Motor Company
- Anna-Maria Krassa, BMW
- Yan Li, Syft Technologies
- Dr. Elisabeth Hösen, VDI/DIN - ISO Standards Committee
- Jongsoon Lim, KATRI
- Dr. Alfred Lin, Eagle Ottawa
- Dr. Dieter Holtkamp, Holtkamp Air Quality Improvement
- Kurt Thaxton, GERSTEL Inc.
- Dr. Andrey Kozlov, FSUE NAMI
For more information read https://www.vehicle-emissions-symposium.com/
Book now! Early bird discount until October 6, 2107!