Indoor emissions and VIAQ in focus
On 1 March, emission experts from the automotive industry meet at the imat premises in Mönchengladbach to find out about the latest developments in emission and odor test methods as well as international and OEM standards. In the practical excursion various odor tests are explained.
The topics at a glance:
- Introduction to emissions and odor
- Actual test methods for emissions and odor
- Development of a neuroscience approach to collect user experience data related to odor
- Market Research: International study on fragrance preferences
- Survey of local and global emissions and odor control standards
- Odor tests at a glance and how to build and maintain a sensory panel
- imat High Precision Standard Material: test standards developed by imat for customers to compare their own test results
Click here for the entire agenda.
Read more about upcoming workshops on the event page.