The growing complexity, uncertainty and competitive market make dealing with the future exponentially more difficult - and at the same time increasingly necessary, as available resources have to be implemented and controlled in an ever more specific manner. Room for alternatives and weakness is scarce. Companies and organisations wanting to operate future-oriented, networked and strategically in today's market are assisted by the tools of scenario development and scenario transfer to substantially hone their strategic alignment for the future.
Scenario development and scenario transfer are applied successfully with the following objectives:
- Early recognition of change options;
- Handling of complex decisive situations;
- Creating a common basis for decisions;
- Future-proof strategy and decision finding;
- Systemisation of strategy-finding processes;
- Preparation of early recognition process;
- Increase of planning flexibility through reference information;
- Consolidation and linking of future knowledge within the organisation and surmounting of traditional conceptual boundaries.
Therefore, the scenario team at imat-uve does not just provide the preparation and moderation of strategy workshops with the objective of developing various consistent scenarios in a systematic manner. This includes close cooperation with the employees of our clients, network analysis of impact factors, consistency analysis of possible future projections and their collation (projection bundles). They form the basis for consequences in the selection and consultation of technology and the determination of strategies. However, next to being able to design images for the future and derive appropriate measures, it is essential to implement them in practice. Success control and the reduction of friction losses within the organisation are part of imat-uve's concept.