Live Webinar "How to measure the quality of coated surfaces"
To evaluate the quality of coated, especially painted surfaces in the automotive industry, various test methods are used, both in internal quality assurance and in the incoming inspection (or sampling) of purchased parts.
Learn more in the webinar:
- The important laboratory test methods for the evaluation of coated surfaces
- Evaluation of coated surfaces using the example of processes prescribed in sampling processes of German automotive manufacturers
Who should attend?
- Managers and engineers from development, quality, and testing
- Test laboratory employees
- Suppliers from the automotive industry
Date: 21 January 2021
Time: 11.00 – 12.00 CEST
Speakers: Malte Wienrich (Director Testing & Validation NL Heimsheim imat-uve gmbh and imat-uve atc (Pty) Ltd Upington - South Africa)
The webinar will be held in German. If you are interested in an English event, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking forward to your participation!