Bloomfield Hills, MI/USA -
Workshop "Emissions and Odor in the Vehicle Interior" in Bloomfield Hills/Detroit Area
The one-day workshop comprises lectures and panel discussions by internationally approved material and emissions experts. Participants will get an overview about global strategies of car manufacturers, and about legal and technical regulations and differences for car interior. Furthermore, test methods and documentation of results will be in focus. A digression to odor emissions will round off the sessions.
Date: 20 June 2019
Look forward to presentations from
- Ford Motor Company
- Continental AG, Benecke-Hornschuch Surface Group
- Kraiburg TPE
- Gerstel U.S.
- Markes International
- imat automotive technology services / imat-uve gmbh
- Methods of emission testing
- International standards and legal requirements
- Global strategies for improvement of vehicle indoor air quality by OEMs
- Representative of OEMs and suppliers
Registration fee: 990 USD excl. VAT*, per person (incl. coffee breaks and lunch)
We cordially invite all interested people from the automotive and plastics industry to take part in this expert event in Bloomfield Hills/Detroit, MI. Please register here.