Workshop "Emissions and Odor (VIAQ)" in Shanghai
The two-day workshop comprises lectures and panel discussions by material experts from approved international suppliers and OEMs. Participants will get an overview about global strategies of car manufacturers, and about legal and technical regulations and differences for car interior. Furthermore, test methods and documentation of results will be in focus. A digression to odour emissions will round off the sessions.
Date: 26-27 July 2018
Location: The Langham Xintiandi, Shanghai
Further information will follow soon!
We are proud to offer you high-quality lectures by international and local speakers.
- Bo Hong, BMW Brilliance Automotive Ltd.
- Leilei Yuan, BAIC Motor Corporation Co., Ltd.
- Jackie Huang, JAC Motors Technical Center
- Dr. Roland Freudenmann & Edmon Cai, Benecke-Hornschuch Surface Group
- Andreas Dörner, KRAIBURG TPE GmbH & Co. KG
- Dr. Xiaojian Li, China Automotive Technology & Research Center
- Yunyun Nie, GERSTEL GmbH & Co.KG
- Dr. Caroline Widdowson, Markes International Inc.
- Dr. Yadong Wang, Syft Technologies Ltd.
- Thomas Wortelmann, G.A.S.
- Björn Maxeiner, Olfasense GmbH
- Dominik Hiboll & Jiang Peng, J.D. Power
- Dr. Michael Holzwarth, imat-uve gmbh
- Matthias Büsselmann, imat-uve gmbh
- Dr. Hans Peter Schlegelmilch, imat-uve group gmbh
Information provided without guarantee, program details are subject to change.
Registration fee: 5888RMB incl. VAT*, per person (incl. booklet, coffee breaks, lunch and dinner)
20% early bird discount for bookings placed before 30 March 2018
10% early bird discount for bookings placed before 30 April 2018
We cordially invite all interested people from the automotive and plastics industry to take part in this expert event in Shanghai.